この文例は、私が外資系のトレーニングマネージャに応募する際に準備したものです。これは面接の際にそばにおいて読むのではなく、予め覚えておき、質問に応じてその一部をアドリブで使うためのものです。
*私は確信して、私は自信を持っている[I'm confident, I have a confidence ]
*私は豊富な経験であなたを助けたい![ I'd like to assist you using my rich experience ]
自己紹介をしてください
・私はさまざまな環境でトレーニングプログラムの管理をした経験があります。
・私の働いた多くの会社で、私は計画、教材の作成、広告、トレーニングクラスの請求書発行などなどをしてきました。
・私の特技はこれらの経験を活かして新たな組織に適用し改善することです。
・これが私の楽しみです。
Interviewer: Tell me about yourself.
Me: I have a lots of experience about training program management in different situations.
Most of the company that I worked for , I did all the things about training, planning, translate text,developing training materials, advertise the training schedule on the web, issue a invoice of the class, etc.
My specialty is adopt and changing new organisation using the above experiences.
That is my pleasure.
なぜあなたは前の会社を辞めましたか?
・リストラで辞めました。
Interviewer: Why did you leave your last job?
Me: It's restructuring.
あなたはこの会社に入るためにどんなモチベーションがありますか?
・生徒から良いフィードバックをもらうことです。
Interviewer: What motivated you to join the organization?
Me: I'll be motivated by the good feedback from the student.
あなたはこの会社で何をしたいですか?
・教育に関する全てのことに責任を持ちたいです。
Interviewer: What kind of role are you seeking?
Me: I'd like to responsible for all the thing about training.
(似たような質問ですが)あなたは今まで色々成功してきましたが、この会社で何を成し遂げたいですか?
・トレーニングは一生懸命やっても評価は低かった。
・ここでは高い評価を得たい。
Interviewer: I think that you already achieved a lots of things, but what do you expect to achieve in this company?
Me: Most of the time, training job will not evaluate high score. In this company, I'd like to get a high evaluation score. High score means good feedback from the customer.
あなたのゴールはなんですか?
・従業員とパートナーのエンジニアが十分な知識を持ち営業成果を発揮することです。
Interviewer: What are your goals?
Me: My goal is that Employee, partner and end user has enough knowledge about products to achieve their goals.
今から5年後、あなたはこの会社でのどようなきゃリアを築きたいですか?
・5年後も教育チームにいたいと思います。
・できるだけ長く働きたいです。
Interviewer: What do you want to be doing in your career five years from now?
Me: I'd like to continue to work at this company in education team.
Me: I'd like to work as long as possible.
教材は英語だが日本人は英語で大丈夫か?
・日本人は英語の教材を好みません。そこで、私は日本のコースには日本語教材を準備することに自信があります。。
Interviewer: What do you think about English training materials.
Me: We Japanese does not like English training materials.
So, I'm confident that I will be able to prepare Japanese materials for Japanese courses.
あなたの長所と短所を教えてください。
・長所は、私は新しい仕事に対して常にセルフスタータで、かつ、情熱的である。
・私は新しいことに対して挑戦的であり、開拓者です。
・またチーム内では協調的である。
・短所は時々、仲間に対して優しすぎる。
Interviewer: What are you major weakness and what are your strengths?
Me: My strength is that I'm always self starter and emotional to a new responsibility.
Me: I'm very challenging and a start upper for a new business.
Me: I'm very supportive within a team. [ I'm very cooperative with the other ]
Me: My weakness is sometimes I'm gentle to the colleague.
あなたにとってチームワークとはなんですか?
・一人では成し得ない成果を発揮するものです。
Interviewer: What does "team work" mean to you?
Me: A team will be achieve a great result, but single person can't achieve it.
あたなた他の候補者ができないことをもっていますか?
・実績です。
Interviewer: What can you do for us that other candidate can't?
Me: I have a lot of experience that you expected to the candidate.
社員として働きたいですか?それとも契約社員がいいですか?
・私は契約社員として働きたいです。
Interviewer: Which do you prefer to work as a employee or contractor?
Me: I prefer to work as a contractor.
あなたが聞いた弊社に対する悪いうわさで一番悪いのは何ですか?(※この文章はどこかから引用しました)
・私は悪いうわさを知りません。
Interviewer: What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
Me: I did not know the worst things about this company.
これまで上司や同僚とうまく行かなかったことがありますか?(※この文章はどこかから引用しました)
・私はチャレンジを好みますが、上司はそうではないことがあり、ぶつかりました。
・しかし、根気強く説明してチャレンジさせてもらいました。
・チャレンジとは、自分で作成したビデオ教材をパートナーサイトに載せました。
・なぜ上司はそれを嫌ったかというと、クオリティが低いとの事でしたが、クオリティよりのタイムリーな情報提供が重要だと説得しました。
Interviewer: Have you ever had problems with a supervisor or a coworker?
Interviewer: Describe the situation for me. How did you resolve the conflict?
Me: I created video contents, but my manager doesn't want to show it to the partner, because of the low video quality.
Me: I explained the importance of timely. Quality is the next things. Then my manager agree with that.
あなたがAPJに望むことはなんですか?
・私が望むのはグローバル教育チームとの情報共有とトレーナーリソースの共有です。
Interviewer: What do you expect to APJ education team.
Me: I expect to share a information with global education team. And share a trainer resources.
趣味は?
・新たな発見を楽しむための写真撮影
・見聞を深めるための海外旅行
・健康維持のための水泳
Interviewer: What is you hobby?
Me: Photography to enjoy a new discovery,
traveling abroad to spread insight,
and swimming for health maintenance.
希望年収はいくらですか?
・あなたに任せます。私は給料には頓着しません。
Interviewer: How much money do you expect for salary?
Me: Depends on you. I don't care about salary.
質問コーナー
私に何を一番期待しますか?
Me: What do you expect me the most?
いつまでに何をして欲しいですか?
Me: Until when and what do you expect me the most?
この会社のカルチャーはどう思いますか?
Me: What do you think about your corporate culture?
結果はいつ分かりますか?
Me: When can I hear a result of interview?
いつから働けますか?
Me: When can I start a new job?
いつからでも働けます。
Me: I should be able to begin a new appointment at your convenience.